Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Key, jonghyun and MBLAQ at kbs star golden bell

MBLAQ and SHINee made a guest appearance on the August 7th episode of KBS ‘Star Golden Bell’, where they revealed the secrets behind their dorm lives.

To start off, SHINee’s Key complained about the inconvenience he experiences, “I usually buy my own shower gel, but it would almost be empty after I barely use it. So one day, I used a permanent marker and wrote ‘Are you crazy?’. Later on, a person came to me and said, ‘I’ll help pay next time’…That person was Onew.”

Jonghyun and Key appeared on ‘Star Golden Bell First Grade Room 1′ and shared their negative sides. Jonghyun commented “Key is very detailed, but nags too much,” to which Key answered, “Jonghyun is a really good friend and I could see him whenever I want because all I have to do is contact him. However, since we are always together, it gets tiring!”

Then Jonghyun mentioned that he can always find the time to hang out because he doesn’t have a personal schedule like the rest of SHINee. To this, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon butted his head in and said, “If you call Jonghyun, he answers his phone right after two seconds.” Oh, the lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment