Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

short dialog

teamin : Onew-hyung always pushes me to bed and tickles me.
host: (to Onew) did he tell you to stop?
onew: no. he didn't tell me to stop.
host: then that means Taemin is enjoying it.
teamin: *laughs*

Conversation cut from SHINee's guesting at Danny's Radio Show

Danny: Who is the leader type? Like "Let's do this, let's eat this."?
Taemin: Key!
Minho: About food, it's Key all the time. He eats so well. He says "I want to eat this so you order this, I want to eat this one too so you order this one and we can share."
Everybody: *laughs*

Hahaha. Key really is bossy in a cute way. :D


Danny: You are 5 in SHINee right? What do you think you are best at in your group?
TaeKeyHo: *thinking* What could it be? *laugh*
Danny: Nothing? Taemin, how about Taemin? You're better than others at?
Taemin: *smiles* Well, I'm younger than others, so, I'm the most physically fit!
Key: What? That doesn't make sense!
Taemin: *smiles innocently*

Aigoo aigoo Taeminnie! :D


Danny: How was your studying habit when you were in middle school?
Key: I don't spend a lot of time to study. I do my best at performance assessment & studied during exam week. I wasn't the best student but I study hard.
Danny: Minho?
Minho: Honestly, I really don't like to study. I liked playing sports & playing around. I can't sit on one spot and study without moving.
Everybody laughs

Cute Minho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment