Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Saturday, May 21, 2011

my first quotes

hello! this is my own quotes. may be it's not good. but i try. i make this kind of quotes because i cut tissue into this shape and then i got idea from it. hope you like it 

we're in relationship but why we always argue each other just because a simple thing?
may be our heart not match
^
^like this pict the heart not same


is this the time?

is this the time to brake up?
should i leave you forever?

you know? i have find the new one

and it's match with me.
maybe you too big for me, or may be i'm too small for you so we didn't match.

but see the good side. i got a perfect match now.



did you like it? hmm i think not. T^T so sad *so sad because this quotes is bad

No comments:

Post a Comment