Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quotes part 1

all this quotes is from my friend. for me all the quotes she write is cool, so i ask her can i to post it here. so let's start!
but before.. hehe ^^ i'm sorry if you already see some this quotes and you say "hey! that's *** quotes! why see post it?!". so let's enjoy!

  • i know i can't be your girlfriend.but i know i can be your best friend
  • of course  I'M in Love with You darlING
  • g= girl
    b= boy
    g : "how can i tell him, i love you?"
    b :"just do it!"
    g :"okay, let's practice it with you "
    b :"okay"
    g :"i love you"
    b :"i love you too, now go and tell him."
    g :"i just did"
  • what will you do if i punch you?
    i'll punch you too
    if i slap you?
    i'll slap you back
    if i love you?
    ...
  • i only want to love you twice. now and forever..
  • if you're feeling lonely, remember that the world can be a loely place. but it would be lonier without you in it
  • even when i had hundred reason to leave you, i wan't because you give me reason to stay
  • they say "nothing last forever" they don't know my love for you is nothing..
  • Letter start with ABC
    number start with 123
    music start with do re mi
    love start with you and me..
  • before i met you, i never knew what is like to look at someone, and smile for no reason.
  • over and over i tried
    over and over you lied
    over and over i cried
  • say it three word, 8 letters, say it: i love you
  • i know it's no sense, but what else i can do
    how can i move on whn i'm still in love with you
  • it's easy to love you but impossible to forget you
  • you know, maybe you should start counting the stars.
    each represent isa reason why i miss you..
  • tell them i'm over you. i lie everyday
  • cinta gak butuh alasan. kalau cinta butuh alasan, dan saat alasan itu hilang, maka cinta juga akan hilang bersama dengan alasan.
  • "LOVE"
    it sometimes make me smile, sad, and crying
  • trust me.. I LOVE YOU
  • b: "hey.."
    g:"hey.. what are you doing here?"
    b:"hmm, just want to say.."
    g:"say what?"
    b:"I LOVE YOU!"
    g:"..."
  • a million feelings, a thousand thought, a hundred memories all for one person, it's all because of you
  • God is a great God. He doesn't give me the answer. He leads me to the answer
  • i dont want to be your number one. i just want to be your only one.
  • forgive sounds good. forget, i'm not sure i could they say time heals everything. but i'm still waiting
  • you've got a good heart. give it to someone who cares
  • all because my love  for you. it's just a waste of time. it's useless
  • DAMN! i have this feeling... "LOVE"
  • every night when i look at the monn, it reminds me of you, how we can see the same moon, but i can't see you.. really.. i miss you.. i just wish you know that..
  • i'm lost, lost in my own feelings. i don't know where to go. but, trust me, i'll find away without you
  • love is like a butterfly, love can make you happy.. but often times it's hurts give your love, your heart to someone who worth it.
  • just because we don't talk doesn't mean i don't love you. it's because i try to distanc my self because i know i can't have you..
  • i don't know why in dictionary there is a meaning of love but for me it's really hard to explain it
  • i just try to forget this feeling. but i can't. just try to move on guys!
  • how can i tell you what's wrong when it's you who make me feel like this
  • don't worry. i just try to forget you and this feeling
  • i have this feeling at the first time i see you..
  • my love is like a prisoner, it's to you that i surrender
  • loving you is the most beautiful feeling, and i would never regret that
  • just you and me who know this feeling <3
  • i don't feel like doing anything today.. without you..
Thanks to: my friend, and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment