Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Friday, July 13, 2012

Just a story from my real life

okeh! udah lama juga ya gue ga balik nulis blog, hahaha. abis hibernasi dari ke alay-an gue.
okay back to the main topic!
actually i want to tell many things but the things i wanna share is not important to tell about..

jadi baru" ini gue, liburan keluar negeri, dan gue berpikir untuk sekolah disana. and who knows what it's gonna be cause my parents kinda scared (scared) :p.

and guess what? after i read some of my junior blog, i know that i have to write something about my life too. as you know what i write about my life is so not... obviously (<-- use translation). lol whut? i'm just telling the truth >.> . after read her blog i kinda jealous, at the other side i remind my self that i don't care about love again.

and i've just graduate!! from junior high school =="
i need 3 years to go, and life will still goes on.

for this part..
i'll end it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment