Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence *Part 6* END

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) You arrive at the fashion show .. After the honeymoon you and your husband go back to Korea , Seoul . You noow live with his parents that love you soo much . But you felt you dont belong here .. Yoou got really busy with your fashion designing career , but when ever you had some free time you would visit your Ex at the hospital and sometimes his parents . You used to come to him and hold his hand and talk to him for hours .. but it seemed like minutes . Days later it was finally your birthday !! :D Joon hugged you from behind and kissed your lips " Happy birthday Yeobo .. quick change and come downstairs :) " he said . You changed and went downstairs . You saw Joon dressed and a helmet was on his head , beside him was a motercycle . He sat and you sat behind him hugging his back . You remembered how you and your ex used to ride a motercycle together .. You finally arrived at a nice restaurant . Your friends and family and his family were all there !! :D Except for him .. your ex wasnt there .. After the nice birthday party , you took some cake and went to your ex's hospital .. You knocked on the door and entered " Oppa I brought you some- " you said . But he wasnt there .. You found a not on the bed , you read it .. you dropped your cake and burst int non-stop tears and sobbing .. the letter said -

" Dear _ Your Name _ ,

Im sorry I couldnt make it...I really love you .. but now I may not be with you anymore .. I am now resting in peace .. _Your Name_ please stay with Lee Joon .. He is a very good man .. But dont love him more than me hehe .. Please visit my graveyard every year on our anniversary ... Dont forget me _ Your Name _ .... One last thing ... I Love You , thats my favorite sentence :) ...

Love your one and only bf , "

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months , every year you would visit his graveyard on your anniversary. Now you and Joon have a baby boy named after your ex bf ......


Visit:Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment