Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence *Part 5*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) You look at your Ex-SHINee-Bf and cry on his chest . Your husband , Joon calls . You wipe your tears and awnser " Annyeongsayo .. Yeah .. Ok ... " You hang up . You stand up from your chair but your he holds you and says " Stay .. I need you .. " You let go of him and run back to your hotel . While in the elevator a man was standing there beside you . You seemed to notice him , you then yelled " YOSEOB !! " You jumped at him and hugged him . He was you best friend since elmentary till high school and then he moved out . You told him everything and kept crying on his chest while clinging onto his shirt . He comforted you and when you arrived at your floor you pressed the button that opens the door , but the door wouldnt open !!!! You and Yoseob looked at eachother and got freaked out , you both started banging the door !! " No ! No ! Were gonnna die :''''( " Yoseob shouted . Finally the door opened and you both ran out . Later you pack your stuff and you and Joon go to France for your honeymoon . You call your Ex-SHINee-bf and let him know .



- Onew : Yaaah wont you miss me ? Haha Joking . Go have fun baby :')



- Jonghyun : Dont do anything bad there !! Hehe * Cheesy Jonghyun *



- Key : Oh Oh !! Can you get me the new Chanel Handbag :D ??? Its not for women -.- Haha Jkk ;)



- Minho : Come back soon :)



- Taemin : Noona :) I heard french people eat snails :D Will you eat snails ??



3) You go to France , Paris and stay in a very fancy hotel room . Joon Oppa looks at you and says " Yeobo its just you and me now :) He holds your back and kisses your neck . He was opening your shirt and then your mom called . You were really happy she disturbed you two . You pick up and say " Umma !!!! I miss you !!! :D " and she says " Did you arrive ? Hows Joon ? I Hope he is good ( Your mom really like Joon and thought he was perfect for you ) Be good to him my dear " "OK ummma :D Annyeong <3 " You hang up . He comes closer to you " Where were we ? " :) You quickly say " Joon Oppa I .. I have to go to this fashion show .. " Joon says " Dont you want me to come with you and buy you anything you need ?? :) Clothes.. Hmmm Perhaps Make-up .. I know you like make-up " " No no thank you oppa " you say and then you leave .. Visit:Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment