Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence*Part 1*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) You came back from work really tired , you looked sick . Your SHINee boyfriend didnt notice that about you , as you tried to hide it from him because he looked really happy . He came and asked you " Yeobo , today is the day we will record our Hello album , dont you want you want to come and see how talented your bf is ? " You nodded your head and agreed to go. In the car you constantly kept sneezing and coughing , you SHINee bf will say -



- Onew : Yaaaah yeobo ! I think you should see a doctor , you look very sick ! * Worries about you *



- Jonghyun : * Takes a tissue and wipes your nose * No need to fear , Jonghyun is here :)



- Key : Yaaah ! Tsk tsk . Why didnt you take medicine ?! Oh well I already know you want me to feed you the medicine myself huh ? * Winks at you *



- Minho : Baby are you ok ? If your not , we can go home . Nothing is more important to me other than your health .



- Taemin : GERMS ! Get it off ! Get it off !



2) You arrive at the studio and you listen to your bf recording . You slept for a while from your tiredness but managed to stay awake for the rest f the time . The band and your bf sounded great ! After recording you hug him and compliment his singing , he thanks you and all of you go to the car . You slept all the way home , when you arrived you were still asleep . Your SHINee bf looks at you and says -



- Onew : Yaah so angelic and pure , why didnt she tell me she was sick ? * He carries you back to your house , puts you in bed and leaves *



- Jonghyun : Jakiya ? You awake ? Come sweetie you need to go to bed . * Wakes you up *



- Key : * Whispers in your ears * Baby its time to go .



- Minho : * Puts your head on his shoulder * You can rest as long as you want .



- Taemin : Noona ? * Pokes your cheek a couple of times * Shes a heavy sleeper ,, Nooona !!



3) The next day you wake up and call your bf - " Yaaah , where are you ? ....When ?.....2:30 , ok but why ?" He hangs up and you ask yourself " Why does he want to see me ? And why exactly at 2:30 in the afternoon ? Oh well I'll go at 2:00 sharp ^,^ ." You wear your clothes , do you your hair and make-up and drive to the mall . You arrive at the restaurant that he wanted to see you at . Instead of seeing him waiting for you , you see him with another girl !!! Tears began slowly falling down your cheeks , your bf spots you and comes to you , you run away and he runs after you . He finally grabs your hand and says .



- Onew : Baby its not what you think it is , Im really sorry , dont cry . * Wipes your tears *



- Jonghyun : Jakiya , wait , look ..uhh .. I ..umm .



- Key : Yaaah !! Dont be such a drama queen !! Its not that .. uhh ..its .



- Minho : Sweetie .. Wait .. I dont love anyone other than you .. I just ..



- Taemin : Noona are you jelous ? You are , right ? Well dont cry I have to explain....



( What Will Happen Next ?! ,, Hope You Guys Like It ^,^
Visit:Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment