Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence *Part 2*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) You look at him with tears on your face , " Then what is it huh ?! You think that lying to me is going to do you any good ! I've gave you all my trust !! And you go ahead and do that !! " You slap his face and go back to your house . You break down in tears , you look at all your pictures with him in your room . You think that wont do you any good so you go to a park near your house . While sitting on the swing thinking about the memories you had together you began to cry more . Someone beside you gave you a tissue , you look up and there he was , all these years you did not see him and now he is right infront of you , it was Joon , Lee Joon . Your ex-boyfriend , he puts his arms around you and says - " I finally found you all these years I've been searching for you , I missed you ..." While your SHINee bf went to look for you at your house , your mother told him that you went to the park . Your SHINee bf sees you with Joon . He will say -



- Onew : * His eyes started to get watery , but he shut his tears in * Yaaaah !!! What are you doing to my girlfriend !!?



- Jonghyun : Jakiya ? Your cheating on me now !! Please tell me your not ...



- Key : * Opens his mouth wide in shock *..... Baby ...... Who ... What ... Why?



- Minho : After all the love I gave you this is what you re-pay me with ..



- Taemin : Noona ? So you hate me now ?? .....



2) You shout at him " You cheated on me !!! " With a big shock on his face he says " I wasnt cheating on you , I was gonna surprise you by making you a party for our 2nd year anniversary !! And that girl was the party planner !! " You go hug him as you had hope in him , Lee Joon looks at you two "__Your Name__ , who is he ? " You say " He's my ...my-" Your SHINee bf cuts you off and says " Im her boyfriend ! Who are you ??!! " ,, Lee Joon awnsers " Thats funny cuz Im her bf too !!!! " Your SHINee bf looks at you , Lee Joon explains " You see 4 years ago , we were the perfect couple ever , I got a little busy with my music and went to a another country for a couple of months , when I came back .... she was gone ... " Your SHINee bf looked like as if he was gonna cry , his lips finally mumbled some words and said -



- Onew : Oh I understand ,, Im sorry .. I wont get between you two * He let go of you and walked away *



- Jonghyun : Jakiya .... I still love you ... but I wont anymore * He Goes *



- Key : I see .... Ohh ... Umm then I guess its goodbye * Walks away * Goodbye forever ..... * Dramatic Key *



- Minho : * Walks away without a word *



- Taemin : Noona ? I .. I guess ur not mine anymore * Cries *

No comments:

Post a Comment