Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Friday, May 27, 2011

That Name I Loved *Part 1*

Author : Nawary Aj
Genre : Romance

[ My POV ]

"Annyeong Miss Heejin " Waved one of the kids to me :)

" Annyeong " I said with a smile on my face

My name is Lee Heejin and I just turned 20 years old . I really love kids but Im not married and I dont have a boyfriend . Besides I wasnt that interested in love and all that . My dream is to become a fashion designer , but just for now I work a part-time-job as an english teacher for children in pre-school to help collect money for me and my parents . I have an older brother called Donghae , he is a singer in this group called super junior or something . Appa works in a TV company and omma doesnt work . I live in Seoul , South Korea .

I glanced over the classroom just before I left . Jaejoong - a little boy I teach - was sitting on his desk looking glum .

" Jaejoong-shi :) Where is your appa ? Isnt he picking you up today ? " I asked Jaejoong

" Anniyo Miss , My uncle will come pick me up today ^,^ " he said with a HUGE smile on his face

" Oh ^,^ Neh :) Nice for you Jaejoong :) "

I stayed in class , it was a rule in the school that teachers should not leave unless all children leave the class  .. I waited and waited and waited and waited -.- What a rude uncle !! Doesnt he know that his nephew has to go home now !! -.-

" Jaejoong-shi .. You want me to drop you off home ?? "

" Ani Miss Heejin its ok jeongmal :)  "

A couple of minutes later , someone came in the class .. It was a young man .. in his 20's I guess .. he was wearing designer clothes and designer shades and designer shoes .. His hair was brown golden brown with some highlights .. His smile was like the sun's rays , I was almost blind after gazing at his teeth :Pp hehe

" Yaah ! Jaejoong :D C'mon we need to go ;) "

" You are Jaejoong's uncle if Im not mistaken .. "

" Neh ;) Onew .. What's your name sweetie ;) ?? "

" Excuse me ??!! "

" Uncle Onew .. thats my english teacher Miss Heejin " said Jaejoong ..

" Excuse me Mister Onew !! .. But didnt you know it was time to pick up your nephew from school !! .. he has been here waiting for you for almost an hour ... !! "

" .. Yeah .. Err sorry , had to be little late :/  "

" Sorry wont make a difference to your nephew ! Please be careful next time ! "

" Yeah yeah .. araso ;Pp "

He and Jaejoong left the class ..

" Annyeong Miss Heejin " shouted Jaejoong from the hall

" Annyeong :) " I said

I packed my stuff and went to my car , there were a bunch of screaming girls near the school ... Wae ?? ... The whole time in the car I was thinking about this Onew guy .. He seemed rude .. but  he looked handsome when he took off his sunglasses ... and how he talks .. his voice is just like an angel :3 ... Is it that Im falling in love ??

( Hope You Liked It  :D <3 )

don't forget to see the original one at : Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment