Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Friday, May 27, 2011

That Name I Loved *Part 2*

Author : Nawary Aj
Genre : Romance

 Review Of Part 1 

" Excuse me Mister Onew !! .. But didnt you know it was time to pick up your nephew from school !! .. he has been here waiting for you for almost an hour ... !! " 

" .. Yeah .. Err sorry , had to be little late :/  "

" Sorry wont make a difference to your nephew ! Please be careful next time ! "

" Yeah yeah .. araso ;Pp "

He and Jaejoong left the class ..

" Annyeong Miss Heejin " shouted Jaejoong from the hall 

" Annyeong :) " I said

I packed my stuff and went to my car , there were a bunch of screaming girls near the school ... Wae ?? ... The whole time in the car I was thinking about this Onew guy .. He seemed rude .. but  he looked handsome when he took off his sunglasses ... and how he talks .. his voice is just like an angel :3 ... Is it that Im falling in love ?? 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Onew's POV ]

" Jaejoongaah ~ ... How old is that teacher of yours " I asked Jaejoong while driving in the car

" How am I supposed to know -.- "

" Hmmmm ... Ok :) .. Ask her tomorrow ... Oh and ask her if she's single "

" Araso uncle :) " he said cutely

" Ohh and and I will be picking you up tomorrow .. ok ?? "

" Waeyo ?? I Have my appa :D "

" Anniyo ! You dont want to go in my porche ;) "

" NEH NEH I DO :D " he said excitedly ....

Haha I can say anything to that kid and he'll do it xD Haha you just have to tell him that you'll let him ride in your fancy car ;) I pinched his cheeks and he smiled to me ..

We arrived home and there was Jaejoong's appa - my big brother Hongki - and his omma - Tiffany - ....

" What's for lunch :) " Jaejoong asked ..

" Your favorite :) Kimchi :D " Tiffany had said

" YAAAH KIMCHI " I shouted

I LOVE Kimchi ... But I love Chicken More ;) <3

" Jinki arent you going to the SM building to practice with your band ?? " my brother asked

" Bro -.- its ONEW .. and no Im not going today .. "

" Jinki !! And thats what your name is in this house .. our parents named you JINKI !! "

" Whatever .. -.- " I said and left the room ..

I went back to my room , actually the GUEST room .. argh -.-
______________________________________________________________________

[ My POV ]

As I reached the house I decided to go back to appa and omma's house I went there and for sure my bigger brother was visiting too .. But since our appa baught us our OWN houses he usually doesnt visit .....

" Appa ! Omma ! Donghae ! Im here :D "

" Sure you are Heejin -.- Your ALWAYS here -.- " said my annoyed big brother

" Oh shut up -.- " I said

" Whatever -.- "

" Fish face xD " haha thats what I usually call him

He just ignored me

" omma ! appa ! I missed you " I hugged them :D <3

" Oh Annyeongsayo baby :) " my father said

I was daddy's little girl :D <3 Haha Donghae was mommy's

I stayed there for a while and then my bestfriend , Minhee called me and we meet at the mall :) of course all she was talking about was her boyfriend and what-so-ever -.- I wasnt and will NEVER be interested in love .....

I went home and the next I woke up and went to school :) I arrived super early ..I taught the kids a new lesson today :) Hehe they liked it :D But Jaejoong was weird today .. He started asking me these questions -

" Miss Heejin , how old are you ?? "

" Me ?? ... Well I just turned 20 .. Wae ? "

" Neh and are you single ?? "

" ... Nehh ... Waeyo ??!!! "

" Anni , my uncle told me to ask you :D " he said

" Neh ...O_o "

Later that day the day ended and all the kids left , 5 minutes after the kids left Jaejoong's uncle came , he came earlier than yesterday ... And ofcourse -.- he was dressed in designer clothes again -.- a ralph lauren shirt and jeans from amreican eagle and a ray ban shades -.- .... He looked me in the eyes and told Jaejoong to go to the car with his bags ..

" Nehh uncle " he said as he left with his tiny backpack thats almost the same size as him ..

After he left , Onew looked me in the eyes and said ..

" Ugh , Miss Heejin , or should I say Heejin ? "

" MISS Heejin if you dont mind " I acted mad ..

" Araso ..Miss Heejin .. Would you like to go out for a frappacino or something sometime later  ? " he took his shades off

" Ani ... mianhae .. but I have lots of work to do -.- " I lied .. I dont know why >,<

" Ohh .. araso .. yeah maybe another time " he winked and wore his  glasses and went ...

I packed my stuff , I saw a small paper on the table .. I opened it and saw this -

( Onew  * His Number ;) *
  Please call if you need anything ;) .. )

I just put it in my bag and headed out ... They were still here ... I went in my car and headed over to my house ... I felt like someone was following me O_o When I looked back from the mirror .. it was him .. he was drivnig and Jaejoong was sitting back blabbing something with a smile on his face .. when I reached home I noticed they werent there :D thank god cuz they scared me .....

Later that day somebody knocked on the door ..

~ Hope You Liked It Shawols :D What Was Your Favorite Part ?? And Who Do You Think Was Knocking ??)
don't forget to see the original one at : Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment