Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Friday, May 27, 2011

That Name I Loved *Part 3*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance

 Review Of Chapter 2

I packed my stuff , I saw a small paper on the table .. I opened it and saw this -

( Onew  * His Number ;) * 
  Please call if you need anything ;) .. )

I just put it in my bag and headed out ... They were still here ... I went in my car and headed over to my house ... I felt like someone was following me O_o When I looked back from the mirror .. it was him .. he was drivnig and Jaejoong was sitting back blabbing something with a smile on his face .. when I reached home I noticed they werent there :D thank god cuz they scared me .....

Later that day somebody knocked on the door .. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door and found the postman standing outside holding flowers in his hands ..

" Excuse me ma'am but someone came and gave this to us and told us to bring it here .. "

He handed me the flowers and I looked for the card to see who was it from ..

" Err wait ... theres no name ..  "

" Neh ma'am the man told me not to tell "

He left and I went inside , I saw a card down .. I mean who could see that -.- who puts a card over there -.- I opened the card and read it ... this is what it said -

* Im sorry you couldnt go out for a frappacino :/ Well theres always another time ;) .. Anyways thanks Miss Heejin ;) <3 *

Ohh .. it was him .. that Onew guy ... I kinda feel bad for what I did .. So I finally called him ...

" Yeobosayo " he awnsered

" Annyeongsayo Onew .. Its me Heejin .. "

" Ohh yeah Miss Heejin :D "

" .. umm you can call me Heejin :) "

" Araso .. Heejin :) "

" Um Kamsamnida for the flowers .. but how did you know I like roses .. and how did you know my house .. ? "

" wow .. I thinki its usual for teachers to ask that much questions :Pp "

We started to get to know eachother over the phone .. He told mme that his real name is Lee Jin Ki and that he is 21 years old and that his favorite colors are red and yellow and that he likes chicken .. and also he is kinda scared of babies .. oh oh and that he was in this band called SHINee .. thats why all these screaming girls were there :Pp and then I froze when he asked me this question ...

" So umm , are you busy tomorrow .. cuz I know this restaurant that sells the best chicken in Seoul called _______ :D "

I paused right there and then I said -

" ........... Ani Im not busy :) Oh I know that restaurant.. Hehe umm ok what time ?? "

"  7:40 PM ;) ?? "

" Araso :) Ok Annyeong Onew ^,^ "

" Annyeong " he hung up ...

The next day .. I dressed really pretty and I did my hair and make-up .. I dont know why I was dressing nicely for him .. do I love him ?? O_o ... I wore my shoes and grabbed my purse ... Before I started the car , Donghae called ...

" Annyeongsayo oppa .. "

" Heejin .. I need you know .. please come quick !! "

" Waeyo ?? Whats wrong ?? "

" Just come quick dongsaeng .. "

" Araso .. " he hung up the phone .. " fish face -.- " I mumbled to my face ...

I went to where Donghae had told me to go .. when I arrived .. I dropped my purse and almost fell to the floor ..


~ That was chapter 3 :) Hope you liked it :D What was your favorite part ??  What will happen next ??)

see the original at : Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment