Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence *Part 3*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) A couple days later , Lee Joon and you went to a very fancy restaurant , you both wore very nice dresses :) After dessert Lee Joon took something out of his pockets and kneeled down !!!!! He looked at you and said " _Your Full Name_ will you be mine ? " You didnt know what to awnser , as you only had one awnser to say you finally mumbled " ...Yes..." He lifts you up and kisses your lips ... The kiss you havent felt for 4 years ... The next day you and your fiancee , Joon , went out for a walk . Your SHINee bf saw you together , he didnt know that you were gonna get married ... He came to you and said -



- Onew : Yaaah your sooo adorable togther ..NOT ! .. Why dont you just go get married to eachother !! * Walks away with tears overflowing his eyes *



- Jonghyun : Hey.. I know you missed me but sorry my heart is taken ...* Leaves* Taken by you ..



- Key : * Bumps in you two by purpose * Ooops .. Eww you look so ugly in that dress !! * Slowly eyes you both and walks away * That dress looks stunning on her...



- Minho : * Pushes Lee Joon by the shoulder and walks away * I want to be holding her hand right now ....



- Taemin : Oh its you hyung *Mumbles* Duffis -.- * Runs away*



2) Lee Joon calls you the next day " Baby Hi ^,^ Umm sweetie , I booked a flight for us ,we will get married in 3 days :) In Italy :D " You awnser back " Oh..." & Lee Joon says " Why so sad ? Anyways I have to go tell our wedding planner what we want :) Bye " You hang up . You start packing your clothes and suddenly water begins to drip on your clothes , it was your tears .. You wished your SHINee bf was there to hug you and wipe your tears .. but he wasnt . The next day you go tell your parents about the wedding .. and how you wanted to marry someone else not Lee Joon . While you went outside you found your SHINee bf staring at your room window and just standing infront of it , you then said to him " Yaaah !! What are you doing here ? " He says -



- Onew : Why do you think Im here ? Pfft Im here to..to .. to catch chickens , why are you interfering !!?? *Lying*



- Jonghyun : I came to go your parents a goodbye before I go travel *Lying*



- Key : Im here for a walk .. I didnt come for you !!! * Lying *



- Minho : Nothing ... Nothing * Leaves*



- Taemin : You talking to me ??



3) The next day you and Lee Joon go to the airport , there were many fans that Joon had , but one thing that confused me is that some girl fans had SHINee on their carboards :S How ? ,, While we finally went and took our bags someone picked my bag for me , I looked up and there he was !! My Ex-SHINee-bf !! That explains all the SHINee fans , he smiled at me and said -



- Onew : Yaah !! Where are you going !!?? Haha are you escaping from me ? :D



- Jonghyun : Whats in this bag !!?? Its sooo heavy ! :)



- Key : Just because I hate you it doesnt mean I can't help you :)



- Minho : Missed me ;) Haha I know you did



- Taemin : Noona stop staring at me , your making me blush like hell :3

Visit:Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment