Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

danbo


Hello all the reader

Attention please:

1.do not copy my blog text,if you want to copy it ask me first

2.if you have a question or you want to tell me something do it at the chatbox or comment.i'll answer it for you =]

Enjoy

danbo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love You , Thats My Favorite Sentence *Part 4*

Author:Nawary Aj
Genre:Romance,Sad

1) Lee Joon looks at us together and says " Baby come quick , our plane is gonna fly in 5 " You go to Lee Joon and with your bags . You take one last look on the man you love and you know that you wont be together anymore . Your Ex-SHINee- bf and his bandmates make their way to the plane that is going to Japan . Your plane flys and after a couple of hours you finally arrive in Italy . Joon goes to the wedding place and discusses everything with the wedding planner for tommorow , you call your parents and let them know that you arrive . You also decided to let your Ex-SHINee-bf know that your gonna get married to Joon .. you call him and he doesnt awnser so you send him a voice message . The next day !! Where you will be forever Joon's wife . You change your clothes , wear your jewelery , the stylists do your hair and make-up . It was a simple wedding in a garden no papparazi , and no cameras . You walk down the isle and stand beside Joon . The wedding proceeds until the man asks you and Joon if you would be husband and wife . You both say yes . He kisses you and suddenly your Ex-SHINee-bf enters !! And he says -



- Onew : Over my dead body !!!!! Oh wait theres chicken ! :D ,, *Takes one* You wont marry her because I love her !!



- Jonghyun : NOOOO !! No you wont marry him !! Because I love you _Your Name _



- Key : _Your Name_ dont say yes , dont say yes !!



- Minho : My yeobo wont marry you !!!



- Taemin : *Jumps on Lee Joon* Marry her and I'll ..marry her and I'll feed you to the giraffes !!



2) Your tears start falling non-stop , you then say to your Ex-SHINee-bf " Its over.... we ..we are married now .." he starts to tear , he couldnt belive it . All those memories you had together are now just part of your history .... Your Ex-SHINee-bf runs away and goes to the street . He ran on the street and then ... you just heard a loud hit . You ran to the street in your dress , you push into the crowd and to your surprise your ex-SHINee-bf was lying on the ground covered in blood you fall on the ground and cry even more . The next day you were at the hospital the whole time with your ex-SHINee-bf . You hold his hands waiting for him to wake up . He finally opened his eyes and said-



- Onew : _Your Name_ is that you ?.. Dont leave me ...



- Jonghyun : I need some cereal mommy .. *jokes*



- Key : wait !! what shoe am I wearing ??!! Is it Gucci ??



- Minho : Is that an angel right in front of my eyes ?? * jokes *



- Taemin : NOONA !! I missed you ....



( What Will Happen Next ??!! Will He Survive ??


Visit:Onew Sangtae

No comments:

Post a Comment